Compounding Pharmacy Thousand Oaks
Our compounding pharmacy in Thousand Oaks offers personalized compounding services that can help your physician better meet your health care needs. Today, most prescriptions consist of commercially available preparations that may require adjustment before they can be used. Patients may need to split the pills in half or otherwise alter them to ensure the most appropriate dosage. Some dosage forms may be inappropriate for some patients, particularly children and patients who are unable to swallow pills. We offer services that can help you and your family overcome these common hurdles and along with your doctor can create a personalized solution that is right for you.
Whether you struggle to take pills, have dye allergies or simply cannot find a commercially prepared medication to meet your needs, our Thousand Oaks compounding pharmacy can help. We are able to make precise adjustments to your medications according to your health care provider’s instructions. Our pharmacy team is specially trained and qualified, and they continue their education in order to continue providing you with the services you need using only the latest information and most advanced techniques.
Thousand Oaks Compounding Pharmacy
Our compounding pharmacy in Thousand Oaks may be able to help you if:
• Your medication has been discontinued due to lack of profit or other factors.
• You need a specific supplement or medication but are allergic to an ingredient in the commercially prepared version.
• You need a specific dosage form, such as lozenges, liquids, chewable, gummy tablets or topical solutions.
• You take several medications or dietary supplements and are interested in a multi-ingredient formula that can simplify the medication-taking process.
• You suffer from side effects that interfere with your ability to take your prescribed medications and need a form that can provide you with the relief you need without unwanted side effects.
We partner with your health care team to provide you with the personalized treatment options you need. We offer nutritional supplements, compounded medications and medications specifically for infants and children. We also offer veterinary compounding services to expand your veterinarian’s treatment options. Contact us today to learn more about the services at our Thousand Oaks compounding pharmacy.
Back to Articles